Saturday, March 5, 2011

Blog Party :D


My sister did it so of course I had to too!
How would people describe your personality? (If they could only use ONE word.) Are they right?
My sister said bossy. That's not a good thing. But I think she's right :(
What celebrity/celebrities would create a “Star-Struck” feeling if you saw them in real life?Can we do dead people? Because I think mine would be Pernell Roberts (Adam Cartwright from Bonanza)
What is your comfort food/drink?
French fries and anything chococlate, but not together! OH! AND COFFEE! LOTS AND LOTS OF COFFEE! :D
Do you have a strong desire to do something you’ve never done? What is it?
Jump out of an airplane - with a parachute :)
Movies: Action, Drama, Romantic Comedy, Documentary, Comedy? What are your favorite genres?
Action and "bonnet movies" (Emma, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility...)
Books: Fiction, Non-Fiction, Romance, Biographies, True Stories, Self-Help, Devotional/Study? What are your favorite types of reading material?
Fiction
Music: Funk, Rock, Country, Jazz, Classical, Film Score, Blues, Classic Rock, Crooner, Alternative, Heavy Metal, Techno? What are your favorite types?
Mostly Christian rock and show tunes
Name one weakness of yours (confession is good for the soul).
Coffee and chocolate
If you could live anywhere at all (and take all your loved ones with you), where would you go?
In a fairy tale
Strange Talent? Can you juggle basketballs, put your legs behind your head or perform some other strange feat?
teasing my sister. I'm an expert.
What’s something you consider yourself to be good at? (Don’t worry, it’s not bragging, it’s acknowledging a God given gift).
Drawing
What is one of your favorite things to catch a whiff of?
Baked goods
When you leave a social gathering, do you wish: You would have talked more or You would have talked less? 
If I knew the people pretty well -less    If I didn't know them that much -more
What are your favorite animals?
I like a lot of animals but any animal that's a baby is adorable!
Are you a hopeless romantic?
 yes
What movie or book character can you most relate to?
Marianne Dashwood

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey bossy gal! Stop teasing your sister! :) lol! I'm a teaser too.

Yes, I can tell by your blog that you ARE a hopeless romantic! I wonder if you will be when you are married. Sometimes when reality hits, we find we are much less romantic than our imaginations told us we were.

Well, I better keep movin' through the list! So nice stopping by to get to know you.

Have fun hoppin!
Lynnette

Cecropia said...

Hey, nice to meet you! I love chocolate and coffee too, where would the world be without them?

TW said...

Hi! "Cinneadh" from Many Paths to Tread is my younger sister! Fancy running into her here. :)

I thought your answers were most diverting!

I'm not sure if I'm bossy, per se, but I do tend to give a lot of orders! :)I like to think of myself as being in "high managment" in the family and therefore it is necessary to ah, hem, instruct. :)

You could always ask "Cinneadh" if I'm bossy - she might just give you a frank answer!

Anonymous said...

Nice to come back and meet you. I agree with Lynnette about the romance thing. It is still good though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...