Never Grow up is throwing a marvelous Disney Blog Party so here are my answers!
1. What is your all-time favorite animated Disney film and why?
"What's not to like?" - Prince Edward (Enchanted)
Rapunzel has always been my favorite fairy tale for as long as I can remember, and I just love the way Disney did it! I also really like Tarzan and Enchanted (even if most of that one isn't animated).
2. What is your all-time favorite Disney/Pixar film and why? [Note: I realize that questions 1 and 2 may overlap...I just thought this would make it easier for those of us who have favorites in both categories. ;}]
This is always a hard question because Pixar always has such awesome movies! My favorites are probably The Incredibles, Monsters Inc., and A Bug's Life.
3. What was the first animated Disney film you remember seeing?
I think it was either A Bug's Life or The Little Mermaid.
4. It's talent night at your school/job/etc...You have to perform a Disney song. Which one would you choose? When Will My Life Begin?
5. Name your top 4 Disney heroes or heroines (or any character, for that matter) and talk a little bit about why you admire them.
Flynn Rider - I just love him! He's funny, handsome, and he dies for Rapunzel -the ultimate sacrifice. Plus, he also has that sort of Han Solo cockiness that I love for some unknown reason.
Prince Philip - He was my favorite before Flynn, but then he kinda got pushed to second. He's still a really neat guy though! My favorite part of Sleeping Beauty is during Once Upon a Dream whe he comes up behind Aurora and starts singing with her *sigh* :)
Rapunzel - She's so cute! and I love her personality! Both she and Flynn can be very sacrificial.
Edna Mode- She's not a heroine, she's just funny.
6. Who, in your opinion, is the most hideous Disney villain of all time?
7. If you could spend a day with any Disney character, who would you choose? How would you spend your day?Flynn Rider - convincing him that it's me he loves and not Rapunzel. Just Kidding ;)
Rhino - basking in his awesomeness and getting some to rub off on me. :)
8. Which Disney character is the most like you?Cogsworth :) but uh... no mustache
9. What, in your opinion, is one of the greatest movie moments in an animated Disney film? Andy giving away his toys in Toy Story 3 *sniff*
10. If you could pick which film Disney would make next, what would the film be? The Princess and the Pea, but they would have to listen to all my ideas too, because I already have a bunch of ideas about how the movie should go. :)