Sunday, May 22, 2011

Frolic Blog Party


This blog party is over but I'm doing it anyway. ;)

  • Favorite thing about summer?
       Going swimming, getting outside
  • In your opinion, the best scent in the entire world?
      Fresh laundry or something lemon
  • This is a bit overdone, but, what's your clothing style?
      whimsical and sometimes safari-ish
   
    Deep question time: vanilla or chocolate?
   
    Chocolate
 
What do you think: is the Twilight fad dying out?  And if it is, are you    dancing over its grave?
    
I would say it is, and yes, I'm happy about it :) 
  • Traveling: where would you want to go?
       Europe
  • What type of music do you like?
   contemporary Christian and show tunes 
  • Flipflops, bare feet, or heels?
     Bare feet. Definitely.
 
   Do you like old black and white films?
   
    Yes, yes I do
  • Skirts or jeans?
         Skirts, though I like jeans too

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...