Saturday, April 23, 2011

Quote of the Day and Happy Easter

I know I just did a quote, but yesterday my brother said something really funny. At least I thought so. But first you have to know that my brother Harrison can do the smolder (from Tangled). Well, Yesterday we had some friends over, and they knew Harry could do it so they asked if they could see it. Sitting neerby was my six year old brother Joey. So, Joey runs up to Harrison takes him to our friends and says:

"Harrison, these ladies want to see your smolder."
(We all start laughing)
"Show us the smolder!"

If only you could have heard in what voice Joey said it because it makes it so much funnier. :)

Happy Easter Everybody!


He is not here; He has risen, just as He said. Come and see the place where he lay.
- Matthew 28:6

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...