Sunday, February 24, 2013

Country Dancing Practice

The other day we had a dance practice for our upcoming Lowcountry Heritage Ball, so I thought I'd share some pictures.


"The Virginia Reel" 


My parents dancing "Postie's Jig"


More from "Postie's Jig" (I'm wearing the blue shirt).


More dancing.


Here is a video of "Mr. Beverage's Maggot"

This is going to be the second ball that we've done. I'm so glad we've been able to participate in country dancing -it's really fun!

Let them praise His name with dancing, making melody to Him with tambourine and lyre!
- Psalm 149:3




3 comments:

Hayden said...

Where's moi? :(

Johnson Family said...

Thanks for posting pictures! It looks like so much fun. Looking forward to seeing you all again.
Love, Emilee

P.S. I'll try to get some more CA pictures posted

Violet said...

Looks like you're having so much fun!!! My friends and I have done English Country Dancing a few times, and it really is something to remember - the best part I found was seeing all the amazing gowns all the ladies wore!!
Love the new blog design by the way! :)
From,
Violet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...