I was awarded by Daisy from Violets and Daisies
Blog Award Rules:
Put a link to who gave you the award
Post the award to your blog
Answer the questions
Choose 5 blogs to receive the award
Let them know you've awarded them
Blog Award Questions:
1. If you could have a "flower pen name" like we have here on our blog, Violets and Daisies what would it be?
2. What is your favourite ever Bible verse and why?
3. What are the blogs which inspire you most?
4. If you and your friends could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
5. If you have one, feel free to share your testimony as to how you became a Christian.
1. Hmm... a flower pen name... Can I chose Forget-me-not? ;)
2. As for my favorite Bible verse that's a hard one, but I do really like 2 Corinthians 4:16-18.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."
4. I would LOVE to go to Europe and I'm sure my friends would too. :D
5. I've grown up in a Christian home so I can't really think of a time that I didn't know Christ;, but I do think that in the past year I've taken a big step closer to God, and can really seen Him working in my life. It's been really neat for me as I've been reading my Bible more to see how God will have me read the same verse I was just thinking about or have my school work tie in with the Bible passage I had just read. :)
Kellie at Accordion to Kellie
Miss Evelyn at Into the Western Wild
Miss Elizabeth Bennet at Elegance of Fashion